Time: 4:00-5:00 p.m.
Format: Since we’re a new group, the structure of the meetings will likely evolve based on user feedback. For now, each meeting will focus on a single topic.
Food & drink: Refreshments will be provided until the snack fund runs dry!
We are always looking for ideas for upcoming meetings. Please email Jen with suggestions!
- 6/25/15: Let’s Talk About FRET!
- 8/27/15: Image Analysis and Quantification
- 10/19/15: Semrock [sponsored seminar]: “Speed Dating for Your Perfect Filter”
- 12/17/15: Open MIC Holiday Party/Image Contest Awards
- 3/29/16: Preparing Figures for Publication
- 4/26/16: Quantitative Imaging: Acquisition
- 5/24/16: Quantitative Imaging: Processing
- 8/23/16: How to Write Macros for ImageJ
- 9/27/16: “Now You See Me” – all about cameras, by Photometrics/Q Imaging
- 12/14/16: 2nd Annual Open MIC Holiday Party
- 3/9/17: Planning meeting
- 4/20/17: Rigor and Reproducibility in Imaging Experiments
Questions? Suggestions? Feedback? Email Jen.